Welcome to my blog. My blog is mainly for the sharing of the many projects I make either for swaps, for gifts or just because I was inspired by something I saw on the internet and wanted to give it a try as well. I hope you enjoy what you see and if you have any questions be sure to send me a comment.



Thursday, October 20, 2011

Enjoying the Art

    I love printed papers as well and am pretty obsessed with Graphic 45, 7 Gypsies and the vintage lines of Bo Bunny.  Add them together with Tim Holtz images and techniques and I'm really getting back into the groove of using my rubber stamps.  I have been doing a lot of creating with my yahoo art trading groups. Ideas for ATC's, mini-books, altered projects like houses, spoons and what have you are just running in circles in my head.  There are also SO many blogs and websites to look at.  It's a crazy snowball ride.. you click one link, which leads you to another and then another...  well, you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment