Welcome to my blog. My blog is mainly for the sharing of the many projects I make either for swaps, for gifts or just because I was inspired by something I saw on the internet and wanted to give it a try as well. I hope you enjoy what you see and if you have any questions be sure to send me a comment.



Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Thank You Card

Just made this thank you card for the gal who sent me Tim Holtz's grunge board alphabet and icon sheets as a RAK It took a little while for me to get the inking of the letters the way I wanted them.  I used Tim's Distress Inks with a base of the Honey stain. These inks tend to murk and blend together since they are water soluable. But I think I'm happy with the final outcome.  It's the first time I actually did anything on the grunge board. And I used the pearl sticker design in white on another project and went back and bought some in this satiny beige color.  Embellishments are my weakest link.. but the more I use them the more I "get it."

No comments:

Post a Comment