Welcome to my blog. My blog is mainly for the sharing of the many projects I make either for swaps, for gifts or just because I was inspired by something I saw on the internet and wanted to give it a try as well. I hope you enjoy what you see and if you have any questions be sure to send me a comment.



Sunday, May 27, 2012



Cute tag for RetroArt Cafe's
contest using one of their digital
images.  The woman is their
image and I thought the caption
worked really well for it.

The other day I sat down to start
a project for another swap I might
participate in.  When I went to sign
up for the swap I realized I didn't
even use the theme of the swap
which was Casablanca. Doing a remake.

                 

1 comment:

  1. Love both of your projects and you are so right the saying fits the tag's image perfectly.

    Even though you went off in the wrong direction with the arch you sure made a piece that I for one would be happy to receive. I guess you can always use it as a wee giftie or a RAK for someone.

    ReplyDelete