Welcome to my blog. My blog is mainly for the sharing of the many projects I make either for swaps, for gifts or just because I was inspired by something I saw on the internet and wanted to give it a try as well. I hope you enjoy what you see and if you have any questions be sure to send me a comment.



Thursday, May 24, 2012

This is a small project inspired by my favorite local craft store Artco in Tacoma, WA at their April craft night.  You pay a small fee and they do 3 make & and takes, have all their tools available for you to use. And participants bring snacks.  The design they provided for covering this 4x6 note pad was spring like and sweet in yellows and orange, but not really my style.  A couple days ago going through some of my projects I brought home unfinished I was inspired to follow through on this one using left over scraps from Graphic 45's Tropical Travelogue paper line.

No comments:

Post a Comment