Welcome to my blog. My blog is mainly for the sharing of the many projects I make either for swaps, for gifts or just because I was inspired by something I saw on the internet and wanted to give it a try as well. I hope you enjoy what you see and if you have any questions be sure to send me a comment.



Wednesday, July 4, 2012

G45 A Ladies Diary Mint Tin & Card




Here are a couple projects made from Graphic 45's new A Ladies Diary
paper line.  The tin was a test project in working with a tin that had an
embossed logo design on the lid. It turned out well with the exception that
I overdid the edge inking and you can't see the background paper well. But
it looks like the paper on the back (bottom) of tin.  I also created a card.
It would be suitable for a writing a note, a birthday, Mother's day etc...

  

No comments:

Post a Comment