Welcome to my blog. My blog is mainly for the sharing of the many projects I make either for swaps, for gifts or just because I was inspired by something I saw on the internet and wanted to give it a try as well. I hope you enjoy what you see and if you have any questions be sure to send me a comment.



Friday, August 24, 2012

Graphic 45 Blog Challenge

G45 has a Summertime Challenge on their blog this month.  This is the page I created for it.  When I saw the dandilions in the yard I knew that is what I wanted to do a page layout of.  So I took my 3 year old grandson out to the yard and shot photos of him playing with the dandilions.  I used papers and embellishments from the Olde Curriosity Shoppe paper line.  Once it was done I thought of other things I should have done, but don't have the time to redo it. I am entering it in the Western Washington State Fair, in the Hobby Hall Paper Crafting section.  So I have to deliver it tomorrow, the 25th.  

1 comment: