Welcome to my blog. My blog is mainly for the sharing of the many projects I make either for swaps, for gifts or just because I was inspired by something I saw on the internet and wanted to give it a try as well. I hope you enjoy what you see and if you have any questions be sure to send me a comment.



Saturday, August 25, 2012

Microscopic Slide Mailer

This microscopic slide mailer was made for a swap on the AFTCM Yahoo group.  The theme was a splash of blue and orange. I ignored the "splash" part becasue I didn't feel like doing something water related.  I also finally got around to learning how to make flowers using the Tim Holtz tattered flower die.  Looked at a few YouTube videos to get the hang of it.  They aren't perfect but I am pleased with the overall look.


No comments:

Post a Comment