Welcome to my blog. My blog is mainly for the sharing of the many projects I make either for swaps, for gifts or just because I was inspired by something I saw on the internet and wanted to give it a try as well. I hope you enjoy what you see and if you have any questions be sure to send me a comment.



Friday, August 24, 2012

Recent ATC projects I've completed.

These ATCs were for some online projects. My "Winged Witch" was for Retro Cafe Art Garllery's collage sheet challenge. They provided a digital collage sheet for us to print out, Then we could create up to 3 projects to post on their Facebook page.  At the end of the month there is a drawing for a gift cetificate for digital collage sheets. The "steampunk piano" was for a music swap on Artisttradingcards yahoo group.  And the bottom 2 ATCs were for an Artforthecreativemind yahoo group "rain with a resist technique" exchange.  My resist technique was using clear embossing powder on the lightening strike in the clouds and for the white embossing powder on the flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment