Welcome to my blog. My blog is mainly for the sharing of the many projects I make either for swaps, for gifts or just because I was inspired by something I saw on the internet and wanted to give it a try as well. I hope you enjoy what you see and if you have any questions be sure to send me a comment.



Saturday, August 25, 2012

Stamper's Sampler Challenge


This is a project I submitted to Stampington's Somerset Studios magazine.  If it's accepted it will publish in one of next year's issues.  The challenge was to take and create something with the purfume bottle pattern.  I made this vinatge scrapbook page featuring a photo of my Grandmother with me as a baby and one of my Grandmother and my Mother.  I then created some bookmarks and submitted them as well.  It's been a while since I submitted anything, but I'm hoping at least one of these is chosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment