Welcome to my blog. My blog is mainly for the sharing of the many projects I make either for swaps, for gifts or just because I was inspired by something I saw on the internet and wanted to give it a try as well. I hope you enjoy what you see and if you have any questions be sure to send me a comment.



Sunday, September 30, 2012

AFTCM Coffin Swap


This was a fun project. I tried more for the macabre
but I think it still has a little cute in it. The back of
the coffin is covered with the paper with the writing
that's used on the lid sides. I couldn't pull off the idea
I had imagined for the top of the lid, but I've just spent
too much time searching for what I wanted to do.
At some point I just have to stop because I become
obsessive. When it was done I'm not sure I loved it..
but it's grown on me. I hope my partner likes it enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment