Welcome to my blog. My blog is mainly for the sharing of the many projects I make either for swaps, for gifts or just because I was inspired by something I saw on the internet and wanted to give it a try as well. I hope you enjoy what you see and if you have any questions be sure to send me a comment.



Sunday, September 16, 2012

Asian Triptych



I started this project last night at around 10 pm.  I'd been waiting for the Graphic 45 "Bird Song" paper line to come in at my favorite local craft store and I finally was able to pick it up on Friday night.  An idea came to me and I thought I would just get it started on it. I made the triptych base using the cabinet card dies from Tim Holtz.  Once I started I just kept going and before I knew it, I'd finished it and it was 2:30 in the morning. Yikes! It's a good thing church wasn't until 12:30 and I could sleep in this morning. I won a scrapbook page contest on Graphic 45's facebook page and I received their new Christmas paper "Nutcracker Sweet" as well as some staples including the hinges I used in this project.  It was a little tricky on some parts... but all in all I love how it turned out.



No comments:

Post a Comment