Welcome to my blog. My blog is mainly for the sharing of the many projects I make either for swaps, for gifts or just because I was inspired by something I saw on the internet and wanted to give it a try as well. I hope you enjoy what you see and if you have any questions be sure to send me a comment.



Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Masculine 1 page mini book.

The base for this mini page book was made using 1 12x12 sheet of card stock. . Used Graphic 45 Boardwalk and Perfect Gentleman Papers. This mini book style was designed by Dawn S. and her how to YouTube video can be seen at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czu41mN0_1A&feature=plcp   Once I made a couple I was addicted.  It's amazing how much page space there is in the book.  They measure approximately 5-3/4 x 4-1/8 when closed.



2 comments:

  1. Wow Jocelyn these are fabulous! I love the colors and themes you used with each little book..you must have some lucky recipients in mind while making these. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dawn you were my inspiration!

    ReplyDelete