Welcome to my blog. My blog is mainly for the sharing of the many projects I make either for swaps, for gifts or just because I was inspired by something I saw on the internet and wanted to give it a try as well. I hope you enjoy what you see and if you have any questions be sure to send me a comment.



Monday, October 1, 2012

"Pseudo" telescoping cards.

Found an old pattern for a card top I learned years ago.  I thought it would work for a different take on a "telescoping card" for a swap on the  Art for the Creative Mind yahoo group.  I went right to work making the Asian themed one.  Once I was done I went to mark it as a completed project only to discover there was a specific theme.. Spooky and Scary... Hmm.  I seem to do this quite often lately.  So went back down to the art room and created the Halloween version.  Isn't really scary...or spooky... but it came out cute. The reason I'm calling them "Pseudo" is because it's technically a Lantern Card pattern, but I think when you lift the tab it does kind of "telescope" up.

1 comment: