Welcome to my blog. My blog is mainly for the sharing of the many projects I make either for swaps, for gifts or just because I was inspired by something I saw on the internet and wanted to give it a try as well. I hope you enjoy what you see and if you have any questions be sure to send me a comment.



Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Flat Backed Treat Boxes

These cute little boxes are from my stamp club's October demo. Member Rosalee always demos on Halloween.  It's her favorite holiday to decorate and create for. The boxes are based on the little boxes you might buy ointments and creams in.  The pattern can be found on Splitcoaststampers at this link address
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/flatbackedtreatbox/ 
The step-by-step photo tutorial along with the video tutorial make the project easy to create.  You can put Hershey's Kisses, 3 Hershey's Nugget mini's fit side by side in the box,  Dum Dum / Mini Tootsie Pop suckers will fit... for cute little candy treats for your favorite little Trick or Treaters.  I also made a little Christmas version.  You can roll up dollar bills, tie with a ribbon and insert for a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment