Welcome to my blog. My blog is mainly for the sharing of the many projects I make either for swaps, for gifts or just because I was inspired by something I saw on the internet and wanted to give it a try as well. I hope you enjoy what you see and if you have any questions be sure to send me a comment.



Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Saturday crafting classes with my daughter-in-law Karina.

Our first stop was at Scrapbook Nook in Kent, where we
attended a 1 hour class with Aimee and Meghan from
Graphic 45 where we made three jumbo (9-1/4" x 4-1/2")
sized tags.  It was fun. And G45 was very generous with
product we received in our kits. After the class we did a
little shopping. Then we made a few craft store stops as
well as a late lunch stop at IHOP.  After which we headed
south to Tacoma for Artco's special craft event.
 

1 comment: