Welcome to my blog. My blog is mainly for the sharing of the many projects I make either for swaps, for gifts or just because I was inspired by something I saw on the internet and wanted to give it a try as well. I hope you enjoy what you see and if you have any questions be sure to send me a comment.



Monday, July 8, 2013

Art Journal Pages

I was fascinated by the videos from January's Craft & Hobby Association show with Dyan Reaverley color sprays.  So I've bought them and decided that creating backgrounds would be fun.  There is a lot of talk these days about Art Journaling, so went one step further and created a couple of art journal page.  Here are my results.  Pretty pleased with how they turned out.  We're featuring an Art Journal page swap on my AFTCM Yahoo group.  I am currently working on another page for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment